Missionary Resource Connection
Ministering to Missionary Kids (MKs) and Third Culture Kids (TCKs)
The MK/TCK Re-Entry Retreat is designed for MKs or TCKs who are seniors in high school or college age. It's goal is to provide helpful tools which prepare for transition into American life and college. The retreat serves as an opportunity to learn and grow with those who are undergoing similar experiences and facing similar issues, and to have a fun time!
For more information visit this link: http://www.mresourcesconnection.org/missionary_kids.htm
Missionary Resources Connection
Enhancing the health, ministry effectiveness and longevity of service of missionaries and their families.
In our commitment to the whole person, we promote a wide-ranging continuity of care throughout the career-span of missionaries by:
- Helping missionaries access community resources for such practical needs as housing, transportation, continuing education, children’s schooling, etc. as they return to the States.
- Networking with area professionals to assist missionaries in receiving available, quality services (medical, dental, legal, financial, etc.).
- Facilitating the personal growth of individuals, couples, families and teams through counseling, seminars, and retreats.
- Identifying needs of MKs (missionary kids) residing in the area and finding and providing practical solutions to those needs.
- Encouraging and providing for fellowship and spiritual nurture through Bible Studies.
- Providing social opportunities through get-togethers such as international dinners, holiday parties and informally connecting newly arrived missionaries with other missionaries already in the area.
Please feel free to contact us with your questions and referrals.