Hostel Home Parents
The students of RFIS live in a hostel home that is “parented” by a loving couple who cares for these children as if they were their own. NAB shares the responsibility of providing hostel parents to these students. This position is currently vacant.
Urgent Personnel Need!
Hostel Parents needed beginning Spring/Summer 2015.
What are Hostel Parents, you ask?
- Hostel Parents serve the missionary families by running the hostel and provide a family away from home for the kids
- NAB and 2 sister missions run a hostel for these high school kids to live in and have a home environment while attending school and away from their families
- The hostel takes up to 12 kids maximum
What are the requirements?
- A love for God and love for high school kids
- Ability to provide spiritual and practical life guidance to kids from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
For more information on this urgent opportunity and need,
contact Calvin Hohn: firstname.lastname@example.org A.S.A.P.