Youth Pastor (Senior High/College)
Century Baptist is a vibrant, healthy church located in capitol city of North Dakota with a population in the metropolitan area of 100,000+. The economy of North Dakota is one of the best in the country with the second-lowest unemployment rate of all states. God has given us a vision to proclaim the Gospel and make disciples in the community. We are seeking a Senior High/College (Next Gen) Pastor who will be a key member of our Ministry Team. For a full job description or to submit your resume and cover letter contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
· a Bachelor’s degree, and preferably a Masters of Divinity
· a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, modeling faith in daily lifestyle.
· proven ability to multiply leaders through personal discipleship
· proven ability to grow a vibrant and healthy student ministry
· agreement with the Century Baptist Church Statement of Faith.
· passion for Sr. High Students and Young Adults, with the desire to see them mature in faith
· student of Scripture with the ability to teach and preach the Word of God
· ability to work independently as well as part of a ministry team.
· relational maturity; personable communication style.
· strong computer skills
· excellent organizational skills
· the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
· a valid driver’s license, with a CDL preferred or the ability to obtain a CDL
· a minimum of 5 years of successful experience in full time professional ministries