Century Baptist is a vibrant, healthy church located in capital city of North Dakota with a population in the metropolitan area of 100,000+. The economy of North Dakota is one of the best in the country with the second-lowest unemployment rate of all states. God has given us a vision to proclaim the Gospel and make disciples in the community. We are seeking a Pastor of Care who will be a key member of our Ministry Team. For a full job description or to submit your resume and cover letter contact: email@example.com
· Professes Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord and has a strong desire for ongoing growth as a disciple of Christ
· Masters of Divinity (preferred)
· Be thoroughly evangelical in faith, doctrine and practice as outlined in the Century Baptist Church Statement of Faith and in agreement with the North American Baptist Conference.
· Caring heart and desire to serve those who are in need and hurting.
· Demonstrated effectiveness in leadership and discipleship skills
· Proven experience in recruiting, training and leading teams of lay ministers
· Strong computer skills
· Proven counseling abilities
· Excellent organizational skills required for planning and self-management
· Student of Scripture with the ability to teach and preach the Word of God
· Personal character, lifestyle and family life that is acceptable in accordance with 1 Timothy 3.
· Spiritual giftedness in the areas of teaching and mercy and has refined the skills of supervision, delegation and working with volunteers.
· A personality of leadership, flexibility, cooperation and servanthood, being self-motivated and willing to work with a wide range of Christian ministries.
· Minimum 5 years of successful experience in full time professional ministries
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.