North American Baptists International Office
The Campaign Coordinator is responsible for the leadership facilitation, promotion, management, and day-to-day operations of a planned $5.45 million dollar comprehensive campaign involving multiple projects and partners associated with North American Baptists Inc.
· Ability to coordinate a variety of professional activities, correctly interpret and explain policies and procedures and work well with tight deadlines
· Must be able to multi-task, organize resources, and establish priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential
· High degree of professionalism, poise, and confidentiality
· Must have ability to create, compose and edit reports, letters and other materials
· Computer Skills – Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Commitment to the beliefs and values of the NAB International Office
· Associate’s Degree or above
See attachment for full description and details.
All applications to fill vacant positions on the staff of the North American Baptist Conference International Office should be made in writing, and should include the following.
A personal resume
A personal statement of faith and testimony
Two business references
Human Resources & Payroll
North American Baptists Inc.
1219 Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Roseville, CA 95678
916.797.6222 Ext. 225