To work towards developing a Christ-honoring, biblically-based worship environment within Central that would facilitate all to become true worshipers of Jesus Christ, and to share in the leadership of all aspects of personal and corporate worship.
• To have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
• To be loyal, faithful, honest, teachable, humble, and approachable.
• To have sensed and responded to God’s calling to the ministry of worship.
• To be a gifted relational leader and a highly organized initiator and decision maker.
• To be willing to affirm Central’s Statement of Beliefs.
• To be a team player and have the ability to work well in a multi-staff setting.
• To have an ability to work with various groups of ages and appreciate different perspectives on worship.
• To have had significant and active involvement in church leadership in the area of worship.
• To have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary education in a related area.
If you have any questions or would like to submit a resume please contact Iain McAuliffe (Executive Pastor) email@example.com or 780.466.7461 ext 232.
Deadline: August 15th
See attached for more details.